Dear Williamsburg Dental family,Our first wish is that you, your family, and friends are well and healthy. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive in our parking lot please stay in your car, call us to let us know and what color/make car you are in.
- We ask that you wear a mask to the office.
- A dental team member will greet you into the front door.
- We will have you sanitize your hands.
- We will confirm your COVID-19 screening answers and have you sign the questionnaire.
- We will then take your temperature.
- We will escort you to your private operatory.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.Sincerely,
The Doctors at Williamsburg Dental
Making Patients Happy
Educated & Trained
Complete Dental Care
“Always a great experience!”
“Every dentist is as sweet as the next!”
“Well worth passing local dentists & taking the 30 min. Drive here.”
“The Williamsburg staff are very welcoming, provide good support in answering questions, making appointments for future visits and submitting claims where necessary.”
“As always greeted friendly, was seen at the appointed time... refreshing bottle of cold water afterwards. ”