Our Technology at Williamsburg Dental
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology in Delaware County
The dentists at Williamsburg Dental are committed to providing the highest quality care and keeping our patients safe. Throughout the more than 40 years we have cared for patients in the local area, we have remained up-to-date on the latest and emerging technologies. We continually implement the latest and best technology in Delaware County for the benefit of our patients.
For advanced dental care you can trust, call (610) 298-0402 to schedule an appointment.
The Latest Dental Technology
Our Delaware County dentists incorporate technology into procedures to provide faster and more accurate diagnosis and treatment for a variety of dental problems. In addition, technology is used whenever possible to provide a more comfortable experience for the patients in our office.
The technology we use includes:
- Digital impressions utilizing 3M's True Definition Scanner: This technology takes 3D images of the teeth and can be used to fabricate restorations and appliances such as dentures and orthodontics. This is faster, more comfortable, and more accurate than traditional impressions using putty.
- Digital X-rays: Digital radiography reduces the level of radiation required to capture images of the teeth and enables the images to be instantly displayed on a computer monitor. This technology offers our patients the advantages of shorter wait times and more accurate analysis.
- Advanced technology in endodontics (rotary instrumentation): The use of an electric rotary handpiece allows us to perform root canals that are safer and faster than traditional techniques.
- Laser Dentistry: We use diode lasers to sculpt and contour gum tissue, eliminate bacteria that cause periodontal disease, and stop cold sore pain.
- Intraoral Cameras: These cameras are used to display high-definition images of teeth and oral tissues on our monitors. The photographs can be saved to the patient’s chart and used to educate patients about how to improve their dental health.
The technology that is used during your visit will depend on the problems that are found and treatments needed to restore your oral health. We encourage you to ask our Delaware County dentists about the technology that will be used during your procedure. They can explain how it works and how it will help you.
Making Patients Happy
Educated & Trained
Complete Dental Care
“Always a great experience!”
“Every dentist is as sweet as the next!”
“Well worth passing local dentists & taking the 30 min. Drive here.”
“The Williamsburg staff are very welcoming, provide good support in answering questions, making appointments for future visits and submitting claims where necessary.”
“As always greeted friendly, was seen at the appointed time... refreshing bottle of cold water afterwards. ”