Delaware County Cosmetic Dentists
Helping Patients Perfect Their Smiles
Your smile says so much about you, and it affects your confidence. It is an important part of the image you want to project both personally and professionally. Thanks to so many advances in cosmetic dentistry in recent years, people of all ages and from all walks of life are taking key steps to improve the appearance and health of their smiles.
A smile makeover can do wonders for your confidence. Our dentists at Williamsburg Dental offer many cosmetic dental services to help perfect your smile. We perform all our services with a focus on your comfort for a positive experience every time.
Take a glance at our Smile Gallery to observe success stories for cosmetically improved smiles.
The Cosmetic Dental Services We Offer
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is a quick, painless and safe way of bleaching stained or discolored teeth. You can rejuvenate your entire appearance in just one visit with options like our Zoom® 1-hour teeth whitening system. We also offer take-home whitening kits you can apply yourself that are more intensive than the over-the-counter varieties. Plus, white fillings made from composite resin material can replace metal fillings to give you an even more natural look.
- Invisalign®: This alternative to braces offers a removable, nearly invisible teeth-straightening system that eliminates the need for metal brackets and wires. Your treatment period can be as short as 9 to 18 months. Looking for an even quicker method to straighten your teeth to fit your lifestyle? Six Month Smiles® might be just the answer. Our dentists can answer any questions you have about our teeth straightening options and help you choose the system that is right for you.
- Porcelain veneers: These cosmetic tooth restorations are thin layers of porcelain material that sit over your natural teeth to improve your smile’s appearance by covering chipped, cracked, or worn teeth, allowing you to keep the teeth while dramatically improving your smile. Dental bonding is another technique that can cover imperfections to give you a more attractive smile.
- Dental crowns and tooth bridges: These fixed prosthetic devices are cemented onto existing teeth or implants. Natural-looking, all-porcelain crowns are virtually undetectable from your other teeth and can be used to replace larger fillings, restore fractured teeth, and cover dental implants, a poorly shaped tooth, or a tooth that has had root canal treatment. Bridges may also replace one or more missing teeth.
- Inlays and onlays: Inlays are custom-made porcelain fillings that aren’t quite as large as crowns but fit snugly within the tooth’s contour. Onlays cover parts of the chewing surface of your tooth. Both inlays and onlays are cemented to the tooth, making them stronger than standard amalgam fillings that are “packed” into the tooth cavity.
Call to Set Up Your Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation Today
One of our friendly cosmetic dentists can help you decide which solution might be best for you. We have helped countless patients obtain flawless, attractive smiles that they are proud to show off.
Making Patients Happy
Educated & Trained
Complete Dental Care
“Always a great experience!”
“Every dentist is as sweet as the next!”
“Well worth passing local dentists & taking the 30 min. Drive here.”
“The Williamsburg staff are very welcoming, provide good support in answering questions, making appointments for future visits and submitting claims where necessary.”
“As always greeted friendly, was seen at the appointed time... refreshing bottle of cold water afterwards. ”