Comprehensive General & Preventative Dentistry in Delaware County
We Protect Your Oral Health with a Wide Range of Dental Services
At Williamsburg Dental, we believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Routine dental cleanings and dental exams are recommended at least every 6 months to remove plaque and tartar buildup. At routine checkups, our Delaware County general dentists can also discuss any concerns or problems you have.
At Williamsburg Dental, we have been proudly severed Broomall and other Philadelphia suburbs for more than 40 years, providing the best dentistry in a compassionate, caring environment. We’re continuously updating our knowledge, skills, and technology so we can offer you the latest dental procedures and treatments while striving to make you feel like you’re our special guest. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities.
How We Protect Your Smile
There are countless ways that our Delaware County general dentists can restore and maintain your oral health. We implement many of these processes into our preventative exams and can perform additional services based on your needs.
Our general and preventative dental services generally include the following services:
- X-rays: By using diagnostic dental X-rays or digital imaging, we can identify early problems that might lead to more serious conditions like heart disease. Digital imaging X-rays emit up to 90% less radiation than conventional X-rays and provide optimal detection.
- Routine cleanings with fluoride: The widespread use of fluoride has been one of the greatest breakthroughs in preventative dentistry in the last 50 years. Professional fluoride treatments, especially in younger or older patients, can really help to protect your teeth. The preparation in our fluoride treatments is a stronger concentration than that found in toothpaste or over-the-counter rinses.
- Fillings: We may recommend that you get fillings to treat any dental decay present or to replace a filling that’s fallen out or has cracked. We can restore your metal fillings with natural-looking, composite resin material that can even strengthen your tooth and is undetectable, because it is metal-free.
- Tooth extractions: If you’ve fractured a tooth below the gum line, have severe decay, crowding, or even an impacted tooth, you may require a tooth extraction. While we always prefer to a patient’s tooth, sometimes extractions are necessary if the tooth cannot be preserved because of extensive damage or decay.
- Periodontal exams: When we speak of dental health, it means more than just cleaning your teeth: Gum and periodontal disease are among the leading causes of tooth decay and tooth loss. A specialized periodontal assessment included in your dental exam helps ensure the health of your teeth and gums.
- Sealant application: Sealants are a key step in the plan to keep you cavity-free. Plaque, a nearly invisible film of bacteria, collects in the grooves of your back chewing teeth, which causes cavities. A dental sealant is a clear application placed on top of those chewing teeth to “seal out” food and plaque.
- Complete & partial dentures: We can use existing bone and tissue to support partial dentures with metal clasps to solidly hold the denture in place, or install dental implants using titanium posts placed into the jaw that the denture can snap on to.
- Teeth grinding solutions: Sleep or night mouthguards are horseshoe-shaped, nearly invisible plastic appliances that can be custom-made to help relieve TMJ symptoms associated with stress and anxiety.
- Custom-fit mouthguards: Playing a sport and need to protect your teeth? Athletic mouthguards are recommended for both children and adults who play sports. Our AgilityGuard™ mouthguards are custom-made and can even fit over braces.
Making Patients Happy
Educated & Trained
Complete Dental Care
“Always a great experience!”
“Every dentist is as sweet as the next!”
“Well worth passing local dentists & taking the 30 min. Drive here.”
“The Williamsburg staff are very welcoming, provide good support in answering questions, making appointments for future visits and submitting claims where necessary.”
“As always greeted friendly, was seen at the appointed time... refreshing bottle of cold water afterwards. ”