Dr. Robert Spennato is a native of Springfield, PA, and a Delaware County dentist. He earned his B.S. in biology from Ursinus College and DMD from Temple University School of Dentistry. Then, he completed his post-graduate training at Emory University in Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Spennato is a recognized and respected cosmetic and aesthetic dentist. He has completed special training at the renowned Las Vegas Institute (LVI) of Advanced Dental Studies. His level of cosmetic training at LVI puts him in the top 1% of cosmetic dentists in the country.
Additionally, Dr. Spenanto is certified to perform oral conscious sedation and intravenous (IV) sedation. Dr. Spennato received specialized training and certification for sedation dentistry from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS).
He has performed hundreds of smile makeovers for public figures, including:
- Chris Stigall, CBS Philly Talk Radio Host
- Pat Croce, author and former owner of the 76ers
- Brian Propp, Flyers legend
- Anthony Gargano, Philadelphia sports radio celebrity
Dr. Spennato has also used his experience in cosmetic dentistry to train other dentists. He is a “master with a needle,” and specially trained to offer Botox® and Juvéderm® dermal filler.
Dr. Spennato is a member of these organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Chester/Delaware County Dental Society
He has been recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist by:
- He has been recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist by: • Main Line Today Magazine (2014 – 2020)
- Philadelphia Magazine (2014, 2019, 2020, 2022)
- National Consumer Advisory Board (America’s Best Dentists, 2015)
- Suburban Life magazine (2016)