Delaware County Cosmetic Dental Restoration Services
Custom Solutions to Restore Your Healthy Smile
Your smile creates a powerful first impression that crafts your professional and personal image. At Williamsburg Dental, we offer cosmetic dental restoration services in Broomall, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas. We strive for patient satisfaction in improving your smile. Our staff works tirelessly to provide outstanding customer service for every patient who walks through our doors. When you choose Williamsburg Dental, you can trust that your cosmetic dental procedure will be performed with your comfort in mind.
To learn more about our cosmetic dental restoration services, call us at (610) 298-0402 today.
Options for Cosmetic Restorations
Are your teeth chipped, cracked, worn, discolored, or missing? There are several dental restorations available to correct problems ranging from discoloration to broken or missing teeth. Our dentists can evaluate your smile and recommend the best cosmetic restoration to improve your smile.
We offer restorations such as:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are thin layers of porcelain that are custom made to be placed over your teeth to cover cracked, chipped, or worn teeth and enhance the appearance of your smile.
- Dental bonding: This restoration method uses a composite resin to restore chipped teeth. The resin is applied to the teeth and shaped and polished to match your natural teeth.
- Dental crowns: Crowns are cemented over existing teeth or dental implants for problems such as fractured teeth, larger fillings, a poorly shaped tooth, or a tooth that needs to be strengthened after a root canal. All porcelain crowns are designed to blend perfectly with your surrounding teeth.
- Dental bridges: A bridge is a prosthetic device that is used to replace one or more missing teeth. The bridge can be cemented to the surrounding existing teeth or dental implants.
- Inlays: These are custom porcelain fillings that are designed to fit within the contour of the tooth.
- Onlays: These restorations are cemented onto the chewing surfaces of the teeth. They are stronger than amalgam fillings.
To achieve a perfect smile, the first step is to visit our office for a consultation. Our dentists will examine your teeth and work with you to create a plan consisting of one or more restorations to improve your smile. We are always happy to explain the work that needs to be done and answer your questions.
Making Patients Happy
Educated & Trained
Complete Dental Care
“Always a great experience!”
“Every dentist is as sweet as the next!”
“Well worth passing local dentists & taking the 30 min. Drive here.”
“The Williamsburg staff are very welcoming, provide good support in answering questions, making appointments for future visits and submitting claims where necessary.”
“As always greeted friendly, was seen at the appointed time... refreshing bottle of cold water afterwards. ”